For the first time ever, I believe that Bill Maher won’t be voting for a Democrat! From Maher’s monologue: Not a week goes by where we don’t read about some newly chosen exciting new face in the Democratic Party. And then, when the face opens its mouth, the Communist Manifesto or some other crazy shit comes out. Again, let’s just read the quotes the DSA platform says. Their words, “You work as much as you are able, and no more than needed.“ If that was any closer to Karl Marx’s Dictum from “Each according to his abilities, to each, according to his needs.“ They’d be sued for plagiarism! Not to leave any doubt, New York City Mayor Mamdani once tweeted Karl Marx‘s words exactly. They’re not trying to hide it! Their most popular influencer, Hasan Piker, thanks Communism is “so groovy.” He laments the fall of two of the most murderous regimes in history … the Soviet Union and chairman Mao’s China. Mamdani’s aide, Cea Weaver, said “If you don’t believe in the government’s sacred right is to seize property, it’s over … and impoverish the white middle class.” What? That’s a goal? You know you’re supposed to scare people into voting for you? Right? One of the new, soon to be Democratic Congress people, Darializa Chevalier, supports seizing all properties from landlords, and said she wanted to seize the means of production. Mamdani has said the end goal is seizing the means of protection, as well. Now, maybe you missed that in school, or miss school altogether, but that’s COMMUNISM! The Marxist Unity Group is in ascendance, and I must take them at their word. When their words include “our commitment is to the long-term struggle for a fully, liberated classless society.” In a word COMMUNISM! What do they have to do? Tweet out, “elected more Communists?” Oh yes, Cea Weaver did that! Yes, Good … I’m glad you’re shocked! People gotta realize this is going on. I’m not voting for anyone who thinks the wrong side one the Cold War, or cheers for the intifada like it’s the World Cup! Last month, two Democratic Congressmen released an Open Pledge. They wanted their fellow Democratic members to sign it. It said. … “We are Capitalists, not Socialists. We want safety, not lawlessness. We are proud, not ashamed of America.” These should not be hard words for a Congressional Democrats to sign onto. You know how many did? EIGHT! It’s also becoming a raging Fire Festival in the Party, that no one is putting out. People are actually getting elected now. Who literally doesn’t think we should have police or prisoners or borders? And again, they’re not lying about who they are. THE MEDIA IS! Ask Ms. Chevalier about the border. She says, “yes, literally abolish the border.” This crowd literally wants to get rid of our form of government … The Senate, but also and I quote, “replace the president and Supreme Court with an executive and judiciary chosen by a subordinate of Congress.” Yeah, no biggie … just taking the very essence of our government, which is 3 branches, checking each other, and shit-canning 2 1/2 of them. I’ll tell you who … MORONS who are still wearing Covid masks in 2026. This photo is from the DSA meeting in Denver, three weeks ago. OK, I’m just going to say it … since the far left, the far far left who is overwhelmingly made up of affluent ultra woke white people … YOU RAISED YOUR KIDS WRONG! You told your precious BRATS that every brain fart was genius, and now those brain farts are becoming Democratic Party policy. No wonder that the most true blue Democrat ever, James Carville, says “there’s just some shit I can’t be in the same tent with!“ Yeah, Carville said “I’m done, I’m not in that f*cking political party!” Now, Gavin Newsom disagrees. He says he’s good with it, because the Party is a Big Tent. Well, you know what else you find in a tent? CLOWNS! Get your head out of your a*s. I would vote for Sarah Palin before this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment