So Bill, what do you think about me? As you can see, I’m very busty and amazingly pretty. I possess an advanced degree, plus I know the math of seduction and have been to space once! We met at the bar for a few bangers, remember? The End of the Road Saloon — I was the favorite, always the good girl and the good times girl at the same time. Sweet smile by day… legs spread and taking bangers by night. I am Susan — your personal friend! Your matching DNA woman! Your wife.
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment