Lately I have considered a form of Christianity, and I am also Jewish. By religion though my whole life has been more Christian than Jewish in my general beliefs. I was raised in a secular Jewish home. Given an opportunity to explore religion brought me to a church as my first encounter. Later I would check out a synogogue, and enjoy that also. But from the first experience my roots and readings have been more or less Christian.
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment