In defending Jews and Israel I dug hard and often for information that was published here and on X. Together it amounts to one of the most horrifying documents in history. I don't think it would count as an official document, but it is definitely not for children to read or watch. I don't even want to collect it and put it into one package. My role was to get the info and get it out in a timely manner. I had no way of knowing how morally objectionable the material would be.
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment