For me being Jewish has recently meant defending and protecting Jews as I have promised to do years ago if I was able to. Now I am seeing the results and how God would act sometimes to improve my results. That action is also something that is recorded within the blog. So I think God does care about Jews, even when some people don't. I find that interesting.
-
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment