It's personal when much of my family died in the biggest genocide in history and my middle name is from a Holocaust Survivor. It's personal when at the start of this a year ago people were saying that Jews might not make it. It's personal for me when I see people turn on their Jewish friends. It's personal when I am not sure about God for the first time in my life. But I did good and I survived.
-
-
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment