We love ourselves too often and need reach out much more often. It is a social responsibility and it effects the environment also.
For me I am a citizen and know my place as one, though I can stand up and use my voice, I don't scream from the roof tops. Its like peeing on something religious, we object to wrong doing, and I do, but pants must remain on at all times. Emotions are nice things, but sometimes are like flame throwers, even napalm, and that was a long time ago, an evil that is no longer done, and someone put a stop to it, so waves cool this, nonsense hurls and vomits, yet here is a little sanity, if you get what I'm saying, is to relax, even now to chill out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We need to let cows roam through the city and make luxurious cow patties.
-
I found out that I am getting more popular outside of the United States than right here almost!
No comments:
Post a Comment