The angels were a frightening vision I had over a decade ago. It's something I just imagined vividly, so I didn't need to draw a picture of it. There was a row of them, they stood though completely in shut eye, not moving anywhere. These thoughts are things you want to forget.
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment