Dead ends happen to me. Even serious ones. Yet I press on. I wont give them a victim response. No I will contintue to press on though faked hatred hurts like fake truth I wont just stop because I can. Though fear attempts to control I don't bend in submission. I ask for help when I must. I do the best I can, at least with some zest. They'll be more chapters ahead with myself and Bill Hole, perhaps to guide and protect me.
-
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment