I would rather an earthquake happened. Selfish, crazy, and now the mess is really a year or more to heal, including police who are people, have families and are connected by degrees just like the entire bay area is. The ptsd is already a reality. You guys got to chill out.
We love ourselves too often and need reach out much more often. It is a social responsibility and it effects the environment also.
This is real life not a video game. No rioting.
I would rather an earthquake happened. Selfish, crazy, and now the mess is really a year or more to heal, including police who are people, have families and are connected by degrees just like the entire bay area is. The ptsd is already a reality. You guys got to chill out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We need to let cows roam through the city and make luxurious cow patties.
-
I found out that I am getting more popular outside of the United States than right here almost!
No comments:
Post a Comment