TO NAZI OR NOT TO NAZI? [Intro] Heil! Siegety Heil! Heil! Siegety Heil! Heil! (Heil myself!) Siegety Heil! Heil! Siegety Heil! [Verse 1] Well, hi there people, you know me I used to run a little joint called Germany I was number one, the people's choice And everybody listened to my mighty voice My name is Adolf, I'm on the mic I'm gonna hit you with the story of the New Third Reich: Well, it all began down in Munich town And pretty soon the word started getting around So I said to Martin Bormann, I said "Hey Marty Why don't we throw a little Nazi party?" So we had an election, well, kinda sorta And before you knew it, hello new order! To all the little mothers in the Fatherland I said "Achtung baby! I got me a plan!" They said "What you got, Adolf? What you gonna do?" I said "How about this one? World War II! [Chorus] To be or not to be Oh baby, can't you see We're gonna take it to the top You're making history And it feels so good to me Ooh darling, please don't ever stop Don't be stupid, be a smarty Come on and join the Nazi Party! (Come on today!) You might also like The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived Taylor Swift Springtime for Hitler (Broadway Version) Mel Brooks Springtime for Hitler Mel Brooks [Verse 2] Like Humpty Dumpty over that wall All the little countries they began to fall: Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Poland The troops were rockin' and the tanks were rollin' We were swinging along with a song in our hearts And Deutschland über Alles was making the charts: We had a new step called the goosestep we were marching to Well, it's sorta kinda like a German boogaloo; I was getting what I wanted but it wasn't enough So I called the boys, I said "Boys, get tough!" And I surrounded myself with some unusual cats: There was skinny little Goebbels, and Göring, Mr. Fats Let's not forget old Himmler and Hess You'd better believe we made a hell of a mess Saying "Heil! Heil! Siegety Heil! We're gonna rip it on the people Teutonic-style!" [Chorus] To be or not to be Oh baby, can't you see We're gonna make it to the top You are our destiny This thing was meant to be Why don't we do it till we drop? Say, your boots ain't black and your shirt ain't brown Get back, Jack, you can't get down! [Bridge] Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da da-ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba ba-da-ba ba Do it Adolf, do it! [Verse 3] I drank wine from the Rhine with the finest ladies And we did it in the back of a black Mercedes I was on a roll, I couldn't lose Then came D-Day, depression and blues The Yanks and the Brits started raising Cain Those guys were the pits, throwing me insane; People all around me started swallowing pills Let's face it folks, we was going downhill Berlin was crumbling, we was under the gun Time to look out for number one So I grabbed a blonde and a case of beer Said "The Russians are coming, let's get outa here!" [Chorus] To be or not to be Oh honey, can't you see We had to take it to the top You sure made history And it felt so good to me Ooh scheiáe, please don't ever stop Auf Wiedersehen, good to see ya Got a one-way ticket to Argentina!
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Donald Trump and Zohran Mamdani appear to enjoy a good relationship despite their political views - Andrew Hofstetter/Reuters Donald Trump and Zohran Mamdani appear to enjoy a good relationship despite their political views - Andrew Hofstetter/Reuters Donald Trump made a surprise appearance alongside Zohran Mamdani after a private meeting with the New York mayor. The US president startled the press waiting for Mr Mamdani when he headed out of Gracie Mansion, the mayor’s official residence, for a press conference on Monday evening. IRS Offers Debt Resolution Options Before September Deadline IRS Offers Debt Resolution Options Before September Deadline Fresh Start Information · Sponsored call to action icon He appeared to be grinning as he chatted with the mayor before addressing the media. Mr Trump had not been scheduled to appear alongside him. Mr Trump appears to enjoy an unusually warm relationship with Mr Mamdani since his election in November 2025, despite previously criticising him as a “communist lunatic”. Mayor kept a poker face The mayor, who kept his answers brief and maintained a poker face, refrained from directly criticising the president but signalled he had taken a different approach on issues including immigration enforcement and press freedom. Mr Trump, whose official engagements are being boycotted by all major US networks after banning CNN from the White House, mocked the assembled media. “It’s interesting because they said they were going to boycott me, but they never boycott me, so I wasn’t very worried about that,” he said. “Look at all that press.” Related video: President Trump, Mayor Mamdani answer question on White House press ban (USA TODAY) USA TODAY President Trump, Mayor Mamdani answer question on White House press ban President, are you banning outlets like MSNBC and Politico inVideo Player is loading. Even as the president’s handlers said he had run out of time and would have to move on, Mr Trump chose to remain with the mayor in front of the cameras. “The president is saying he can answer a couple more questions,” Mr Mamdani said, after privately conferring with Mr Trump. The president recounted telling Mr Mamdani, a socialist, in one of their earlier meetings that he would have to live at Gracie Mansion, located in New York’s Upper East Side and featuring five bedrooms and a ballroom. Mr Trump whispers in Mr Mamdani’s ear at the end of his impromptu visit Mr Trump whispers in Mr Mamdani’s ear at the end of his impromptu visit “I said, ‘Well, you’re going to move’, because you were maybe having some doubts about moving in because it is a little bit on the luxurious side,” he said, addressing Mr Mamdani directly. “And I said, ‘When you’re the mayor, you have to live there.’” Mr Mamdani said Mr Trump, in their private conversation, had “shared many of his memories of having been to Gracie Mansion before”. “I Have $2M in Real Estate. Should I Move It Into a Family Trust?” “I Have $2M in Real Estate. Should I Move It Into a Family Trust?” SmartAsset · Sponsored call to action icon Before he finally departed, Mr Trump said of Mr Mamdani: “I want him to be a great mayor, and he’s certainly got potential, got great potential.” He then leaned in to him and whispered into his ear. The comments were not picked up by the microphones.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment