TO NAZI OR NOT TO NAZI? [Intro] Heil! Siegety Heil! Heil! Siegety Heil! Heil! (Heil myself!) Siegety Heil! Heil! Siegety Heil! [Verse 1] Well, hi there people, you know me I used to run a little joint called Germany I was number one, the people's choice And everybody listened to my mighty voice My name is Adolf, I'm on the mic I'm gonna hit you with the story of the New Third Reich: Well, it all began down in Munich town And pretty soon the word started getting around So I said to Martin Bormann, I said "Hey Marty Why don't we throw a little Nazi party?" So we had an election, well, kinda sorta And before you knew it, hello new order! To all the little mothers in the Fatherland I said "Achtung baby! I got me a plan!" They said "What you got, Adolf? What you gonna do?" I said "How about this one? World War II! [Chorus] To be or not to be Oh baby, can't you see We're gonna take it to the top You're making history And it feels so good to me Ooh darling, please don't ever stop Don't be stupid, be a smarty Come on and join the Nazi Party! (Come on today!) You might also like The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived Taylor Swift Springtime for Hitler (Broadway Version) Mel Brooks Springtime for Hitler Mel Brooks [Verse 2] Like Humpty Dumpty over that wall All the little countries they began to fall: Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Poland The troops were rockin' and the tanks were rollin' We were swinging along with a song in our hearts And Deutschland über Alles was making the charts: We had a new step called the goosestep we were marching to Well, it's sorta kinda like a German boogaloo; I was getting what I wanted but it wasn't enough So I called the boys, I said "Boys, get tough!" And I surrounded myself with some unusual cats: There was skinny little Goebbels, and Göring, Mr. Fats Let's not forget old Himmler and Hess You'd better believe we made a hell of a mess Saying "Heil! Heil! Siegety Heil! We're gonna rip it on the people Teutonic-style!" [Chorus] To be or not to be Oh baby, can't you see We're gonna make it to the top You are our destiny This thing was meant to be Why don't we do it till we drop? Say, your boots ain't black and your shirt ain't brown Get back, Jack, you can't get down! [Bridge] Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da da-ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba-da ba-ba ba-da-da ba-ba Ba ba-da-ba ba Do it Adolf, do it! [Verse 3] I drank wine from the Rhine with the finest ladies And we did it in the back of a black Mercedes I was on a roll, I couldn't lose Then came D-Day, depression and blues The Yanks and the Brits started raising Cain Those guys were the pits, throwing me insane; People all around me started swallowing pills Let's face it folks, we was going downhill Berlin was crumbling, we was under the gun Time to look out for number one So I grabbed a blonde and a case of beer Said "The Russians are coming, let's get outa here!" [Chorus] To be or not to be Oh honey, can't you see We had to take it to the top You sure made history And it felt so good to me Ooh scheiáe, please don't ever stop Auf Wiedersehen, good to see ya Got a one-way ticket to Argentina!
-
QUALITY POST: What the 2025 numbers actually show ADL’s audit still found incidents in all 50 states. Raw totals were highest in New York (1,160), California (817), and New Jersey (687). Those are also the largest Jewish populations. Assaults were concentrated in New York City. National totals fell from the 2024 peak but stayed far above pre-2023 levels. FBI hate-crime data still has Jews as the large majority of religion-based victims. So “low incident count” in a small state can just mean few Jews, not a better civic culture. adl.org States that currently have the better combined reputationFlorida (especially South Florida). This is the loudest “safe to be openly Jewish” brand in the U.S. right now: large community, state-level enforcement posture, and a political class that treats synagogue security and campus disruption as law-and-order, not a speech puzzle. It also ranks well on economy and is in the U.S. News top 10 overall. Tradeoff: culture-war heat, insurance/climate costs, and it still recorded hundreds of incidents (319 in 2025) because the community is huge. vinnews.com Utah and parts of the Upper Midwest (Minnesota, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Iowa, New Hampshire). These dominate 2026 “best states” lists for schools, fiscal stability, crime, and family metrics. Day-to-day life for a generic resident is often calmer than in NY/CA. Jewish life exists but is thinner.
-
-
-
What about when he gets free of those three placesWhen Christian finally gets free of the Slough of Despond, Vanity Fair, and Doubting Castle, his journey completely transforms. He enters a landscape that is the absolute antidote to the "dark feeling" and the chaotic information overload of the modern world.In Bunyan’s allegory, escaping those dark places leads him to a state of profound peace and clarity that provides a beautiful blueprint for how to find relief in your own life:🏔️ 1. The Delectable Mountains (The View from Above)Right after escaping Giant Despair, Christian reaches the Delectable Mountains. These mountains are full of gardens, orchards, and vineyards, and they are guarded by shepherds named Knowledge, Experience, Watchful, and Sincere.What it means for you: After years of being trapped in the loops of overthinking, Christian is given a safe sanctuary. The shepherds give him a perspective from a higher ground, letting him look back at the treacherous path he survived with a sense of peace, rather than terror.☀️ 2. The Country of Beulah (Rest and Healing)Near the very end of his journey, Christian enters the land of Beulah. In this country, the air is incredibly sweet and calm. The story notes that here, "they were out of the reach of Giant Despair, and from this place they could not so much as see Doubting Castle." The sun shines night and day, and it is a place of total rest where the traveler waits before crossing over to their final home.What it means for you: Beulah represents a mind that has completely disconnected from the noise of the "Vanity Fair" internet and the heavy weight of global politics. It is a state of mind where the background noise finally goes quiet, and you are allowed to just be, safe and rested.🔑 How He Actually Escapes Doubting CastleThe most important part of the entire story is how Christian gets out of Doubting Castle in the first place. He and his companion Hopeful are locked in the dark dungeon for days, being beaten by Giant Despair.Then, at midnight, Christian suddenly remembers something. He cries out, "What a fool am I, thus to lie in a stinking dungeon, when I may as well walk at liberty! I have a key in my bosom, called Promise, that will, I am persuaded, open any lock in Doubting Castle." He pulls out the key, puts it in the lock, and the heavy iron doors fly open instantly.The key was in his possession the entire time; he just forgot he had it because he was so focused on the terrifying walls of the dungeon.
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment