I pointed the way for finding the weight for the Higgs Particle, I pointed the way to finding a green star and inventing the blue led light bulb which pointed the way to led bulbs, I invented an equation for the popular block universe and retrocausality, I proposed a second big dark bang that has been taken seriously in astronomy, I have brought attention to white holes which have been taken seriously now, I want some recognition.
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment