Question: Are Jews in America losing their love of this great land and leaving? I keep thinking that I may go. Change my mind please. I will think it over and anyone who wants to take me in to their country: 1morgangreen@gmail.com and I bet England and Germany might be interesting. I could be adopted as a pet cat or just assist in some way.
-
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment