I suppose I was a curious little boy. I did in fact eat dirt as a baby, I don't know why. But otherwise I would get intense while in a bathtub. But I grew. I put wax paper on the slide to increase speed and fell from a tree swing while a bit drunk. I also played in the mud a lot and made cardboard dirt sliders with friends. I was eventually introduced to dungeons and dragons and became an elf.
-
-
-
A veteran is a person who served in the active military, naval, air, or space service and was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.Military DefinitionService: Full-time duty in a branch of the Armed Forces (such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard).Discharge: Separation from service under honorable conditions, meaning it was not a dishonorable discharge.Combat: Combat experience is not required to be a veteran; anyone who completed their required service time is included.Reserves and National Guard: Members of these branches qualify if they were called to federal active duty by presidential order.General DefinitionThe word also means a person who has long experience or a lot of skill in a specific job, field, or activity (such as a "political veteran").
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment