Why I am no vegan?

Nevertheless oh well, perhaps some day when I get around to it.  I still like animal and have been a pet owner who was cruelty free.  I even blessed my cheese.  I am really just nice softy guy who writes poetry because I can't get a date and my selfies are weak, plus I am not a perfect recycler.  I am drug free, but perhaps not gluten free.  You got to understand how I work at being perfect in everything so you might like me on Facebook.  This takes an organized action plan.  I even hit the diagram with my soft hand.  No tattoos yet, but I'm working on that.  So much love and YouTube excitement.  Someday something will happen.  My feet will get bigger as my emotional protection shield gets bigger with super powers.  This might actually work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment