Say something Smarco:

I don't know

If my thoughts on blackholes were there I still don't know why?

I don't know why this created any doubts about the reality around me, but it did.

I suppose it is very confounding to see an image of a moving black hole.
I definitely find it thought provoking.  Something so strange, yet there it is.  Can it exist, and I can see that it does.  So then can that mean the same about the matter or material I see all the time?  I have been into optical illusions and stuff like how the eye works so that made some sense.  In different mental states and different environmental conditions visual variations are astonishing.  I did my best to make sense of that right after seeing a super nova from my back porch.  I can say also after watching many Hubble and science films that we are not in a dull place or ordinary one, and for that I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment