What is my biggest influence as a writer?

I feel that lyrics, and the use of structure have been important to me.  I always feel complimented when I am called a lyrical poet.  I also like the Epics.  Homer is one of my favorites.  Edgar Allen Poe is another favorite.  I like Hiaku a lot.  Also the study and history of language including a childrens dictionary.  I like Gene Wolfe, Neil Gaimen, and children classic books, especially The Phantom Tollbooth.  I find Doctor Jeckle and Mister hide as an ultimate book I need to read again.  I like performance poetry (Slam) but not entirely.  I am a fan of comedy writers, especially one liners.  Dylan Brody is exceptional.  I like Star Trek, and the genius people behind that.  I am into genius.  I prefer stellar work.  There is much more, but I have one minute so..

No comments:

Post a Comment