So what do you enjoy most these days Mark?

I don't listen to music constantly, but I have the best collection of music I have ever owned, so that is an immense pleasure.  I found that I love those V8 fusion smoothies: Who would have guessed.  My love for Computer Animation has been rising lately as well and I want to re-collect my old collection.   I am into some of the natural spots around here and I know some spots are better than others.  Also I have been thinking about water imagery lately.  I hope to go scuba diving someday.  People interest me thank God.  I am not sure why sometimes, why I love my fellow humans, but I do!  Been feeling alone, but not so alone at the same time.  I suppose that is healthy, but also perhaps the California way.  I'm stuck here in California so I might as well love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment