For the record.

The angels came

Like a blind white light

Angels might

Fills the mind with confusion

Restless nights

With a gentle fury

Like liquid lightening

Almost frightening

Everywhere they were

And the heart knew they were here

And I wonder if they left

And if they left any tracks

The angels came

All seven of them

Their reasons mysterious

Breaking past any barrier

Any evil just broke like glass

Upon their arrival

In seconds they swept the globe

As if by many nuclear explosions

Lighting up parts of the mind of us all

Till dizzy and free for new highs

I am telling you as a witness that about three weeks ago

The angels came

I don't know why

And you may think I am crazy.

No this is real

The waves surged everywhere

People were mildly shocked

As the angels swept through earth

We have a new hope

Now

You may think I am crazy

But believe me that an energy came

Sleep was disrupted

Everything has changed

Just notice what demons remain

The angels came.

No comments:

Post a Comment