Philosophy about people

People seem to have all the best of qualities for being human

Unfortunately the world has to have it's winners and losers

People seem to be able to use hate sometimes to their advantage (Sick)

People are in a maze trying to find secret doors in an ever growing complex world

People have enough to worry about these days and there is always a ready supply of new problems it seems.  

Solutions to the human condition and surviving with it can seem pitiful.

At sometimes I felt that I might have some good answers.

Now a days my confidence ebbs more than usual

I can tell that people aren't really stoked about this time in human history

So till next time

Adios 

I'll be back.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if people will stopping hating and judging and being totally selfish. I'm not counting on it though.

    ReplyDelete